We have a baby group running on a Monday morning, term time, at Chambers Farm woods. This group provides a calm environment for new parents with babies from birth to walking, in the beautiful woodland setting. Unlike our parent and child groups, which are aimed at children from birth to 5 years, this group has a rhythm and topics catering specifically for the needs of parents with young babies. Numbers are limited to just 8 families so do be in touch if you would like to reserve a place.
All Gentle Days sessions include the following activities:
- Arrive – take off coats and boots. You’re welcome to bring slippers.
- Discussion time with refreshments
- Observation of babies interacting and playing
- Circle time – songs and rhymes
- Clear up – together we tidy away the toys then put on coats and boots
- Story time and goodbye song in the woodland
- Some parents stay at the woodland for a walk after the group has finished.